Custom designed by qualified builders.
Nine steps to building in paradise, made easy
A great example of the team at Vanuatu Homes working our magic can be seen with this Teouma Bay example of a Moonlighter design. It’s yet another example of Vanuatu Homes working its magic with custom designs brought to reality by qualified builders working on fixed price contracts.
- Initial set-out
- Foundation Ready for bearers and joists
- Floor down / assembling the trusses
- Standing the walls
- Adding more walls
- Wrapping with tar/ bitumen paper to waterproof walls
- Trusses and Battens added to wall and roof
- Exterior Trim/Finishing
The Payment Process
Vanuatu Homes’ payment structure is typically laid out in this order
- Materials payment, in NZ dollars, direct to NZ account upon signing of contract (all other payments in vatu to Vanuatu Homes)
- Deposit upon initiation of earthworks
- Progress payment upon floor being down
- Progress payments upon reaching lockup stage (this is when walls are in place, roof is on and exterior doors and windows are in place)
- Final payment upon completion of interior finishing and finalization of any outstanding items.
- Any and ALL charges that are included in the sales contract as variations and/or PC Sum (Provisional Cost overages) are due at the time of the incurrence of associated costs by Vanuatu Homes